- Authors who will submit manuscripts to the journal site must register online independently on the "register" or "register" menu. If you have difficulties, you can contact please contact the secretariat of the editorial email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once registered, submit the manuscript until it is successful (with active submissions).
- Manuscripts are written according to the Business Journal script writing template.
- Writing citations and bibliography of manuscripts using the Mendeley reference manager application.
- Authors are prohibited from sending their manuscripts to other journal publishers before there is confirmation from the editor or the editorial secretariat (maximum 3 weeks after the manuscript is submitted and accepted by the editor).
- The writer must wait for the editor's decision (the result of the script screening) and the recommendation for the review of the manuscript within a predetermined time.
- The author is obedient and subject to the recommendation of the manuscript review and the editor's decision.
- For clearer provisions on the format and systematics of manuscript writing, see Appendix 3.