Al-Muhasib: Journal of Islamic Accounting and Finance is a peer-reviewed journal published twice a year in June and December published by the Department of Islamic Accounting, Faculty of Islamic Economic and Business, IAIN Kediri. The language used is Indonesian and English.
The Al-Muhasib: Journal of Islamic Accounting and Finance provides an international scholarly forum for research on:
- Islamic Banking System
- Islamic Accounting Engineering
- Islamic Capital and Commodity Market
- Islamic Corporate Finance
- Islamic Corporate Social Responsibility
- Islamic Financial Market
- Islamic Financial Planning
- Islamic Financial Strategi
- Islamic Financial Technology
- Islamic Insurance and re-Insurance
- Islamic Investment Strategy
- Islamic Micro and Rural Finance
- Islamic Social Fund and Crowdfunding
- Accounting in the Islamic Capital Market, and Investment
- Accounting in the Islamic Financial Institution
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Technology
- Public Sector Accounting
- Sustainability Reporting
- Zakah and Waqf Accounting
The journal aims to become one of the leading platforms in the world for new findings and discussions of all fields of Islamic economics studies, including Islamic Accounting and Finance.
The journal warmly welcomes contributions from scholars of related disciplines. Articles should be original and unpublished and not under review for possible publication in other journals. All submitted papers are subject to review by the editors, editorial board, and blind reviewers. Submissions that violate our guidelines on formatting or length will be rejected without review.